14.10.11

obsessed.

soo there is this picture of mike jones. i'm obsessed with it. it's prob the hot facial hair.
but seriously, i'm obsessed. it's currently the wallpaper on my phone
: )


i'm finally on my own at good ol' texas roadhouse. i am really loving it so far. but i tend to be staying up a little later and sleeping in a bit more, which i love--no complaints from me! a few nights ago i was up super, super late on facebook and pinterest (don't worry, i stalked ALL of you) and just surfing around getting some more wedding ideas. i could not stop thinking about mike jones. soo i wrote a little note for him.


to the man who won my heart,

as i read people's posts about falling in love and out of love strewn about the interwebs, i think of you. i think of us. our flaws and our strenghts. when i read about a couple going through a big fight i think of us and how much hurt comes with fights. how much sadness and pain. i get scared. i think of how unvirtous this world is, how corrupt. i get more scared. but then, i remember. you.

the posts about treating your woman like a queen and good communication--that's you. the sunshine and disneyland. the pink cupcakes and family vacations. good books and clean laundry. home cooked meals and a first kiss. letters and framed pictures. cheesecake and diamond rings. you are the good things in life.

your smile seriously kills me. every time. watching you hold a baby. seeing your dimple sneak out of your beard. hearing you talk to my dad. reading your love notes. singing in the car with me. the way you hear me. and the way you look at me.

we have a lot coming our way, baby. good and bad. it's kinda scary. but we can do it all with god.

with all the love i have and more,

your cake



*first roadtrip together, stg easter*

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable!! I was just going to text you to update this thing! I love hearing all of these cute things that have happened in your relationship. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete